FraserTrevor MSc Pandemedia Social Psychologist

Pandemedia Sociological effects on the study of original child within experiences.

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: You will find favour with someone you don't expect
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I will shorty be leaving, but I will keep in touch both directly and threw Dream Warrior.To those I have had the joy of sponsoring I hope ...
I will shorty be leaving, but I will keep in touch both directly and threw Dream Warrior.To those I have had the joy of sponsoring I hope to be returning one day at a time with the higher powers grace.The journey I have set on is drawing to a close and it is apt and proper that I should acknowledge the help I have received.

Once more my program has evolved in new and exciting ways.I wish I had more time but unfortunately I have not.I have had to face new challenges and that is a miracle.I have made many new friends and renewed old friendships.The higher power has once more touched my life and instituted profound change.This was emailed to me by a great friend.

(1) You will find favour with someone you don't expect.

(2) You will be too relevant to be ignored,

(3) You will encounter the higher power and will never remain the same,

(4) The grace for completion will come on you, you shall be blessed

(5) The hand that will send this message to others shall not labour in vain,

(6) The mouth saying ''Amen'' to this prayer shall laugh forever,

Very, Very, soon and I say Very, Very, Very soon, The higher power is going to do a miracle and lift u up 4 GOOD.

And all these things have come to pass during on my time on the Costa.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top